Pilates Teacher Training
Pilates is considered to be one of the most efficient corrective exercise and intrinsic muscle training programs in Exercise Science.
The PSC Program is based off the original works of Joseph H. Pilates honoring the history of the classical method while incorporating contemporary principals and skills. It presents progressive movements which amend exercises and address current functional needs of today’s students. This school prepares you to start your practice and finishes with a Certificate of Completion. PSC is a Pilates Method Alliance School and Continuing Education Provider.
This all-inclusive course includes:
- Pilates Mat Repertoire, Universal Reformer, Cadillac/Trapeze Table, Wunda Chair, and Barrels
- Client assessment and alignment protocol
- Anatomy, terminology and biomechanics taught in an interactive environment
- Small apparatus skills: magic circle, rotating discs, balance w/wobble board
- Verbal, Visual, and tactile cueing skills
- Attitude, confidence and composure of a professional instructor
- Studio etiquette and equipment safety
- Ethics and scope of practice
- Understanding specific injuries/dysfunctions and special circumstances
- Full Tuition: $5200 (Fundamentals, Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair)
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $500 (comes out of tuition)This is a 450+ hours course, including classroom time, observation hours, self-integration hours, an anatomy thesis project and a client assessment project.
Upcoming Pilates teacher training workshops will be held at Toscana Country Club, Indian Wells, CA. in Palm Springs, California
To register for this course – fillout and mail the form, full information on the flyer.
View the Courses – View Course List →
Apply for a Course – Apply Now →
What Makes PSC Pilates Teacher Training Unique?
- Small class size, meeting twice weekly at 4 hour increments, allowing absorption of the material.
- 120 hours of actual class time
- All PSC Master Trainers have achieved a high level of excellence in their field, hold multiple certifications, have passed rigorous testing and are PMA certified Pilates Teachers.
- Extensive photographic manual is included in the course, outlining each exercise in length using both the Classical and Progressive versions of each exercise.
- PSC teaches more than choreography of each skill. The student is presented with organization, progression and execution and the method.
- PSC requires an entrance and exit interview/exam to graduate only those who are truly ready.
- Competitively priced.
- Many variations and modifications are taught to assist a client with injuries or special needs. The PSC format creates a most capable and skilled trainer.
- Review and testing are 90% oral/practical, training you to think on your feet and apply information in a practical, physical way, insuring an understanding of the material for your success.
- Students are given ample practical and verbal review time in class with their Master Teacher Trainer.
- PSC consistently upholds the most current PMA curriculum recommendations.